Commercial Roof Maintenance
Messick Roofing has been handling commercial roof maintenance and roof repair in Oklahoma since 1962.
We’re one of the fastest, most affordable and reliable commercial roofing companies today, and we stand by the quality of our work.
- Locally Owned & Operated Since 1962
- Commercial Roofing & Residential Roofing
- Financing / Payment Plans Available
- We Work with Insurance
- A+ BBB, Endorsed by ORCA & CIB
Request a Quote
Serving Tulsa, Jenks, Broken Arrow, Owasso, Bixby, Sapulpa, Catoosa, Claremore, & Skiatook.
A Commercial Roofer You Can Trust
Serving the Tulsa Area for Over 60 Years
At Messick Roofing and Construction, we work diligently on behalf of our clients, whether commercial or residential.
Our inspections are complementary within the Greater Tulsa area, and all appointments are met within 24 hours of appointment set.
Our goal is to make your out-of-pocket expense as little as possible.
– Grant Golliver, third-generation owner
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is commercial roof maintenance important?
Roof maintenance is important to upholding its solidity and identifying problems early on before they become more serious and costly.
How much does commercial roof maintenance cost?
What can I do to maintain my commercial roof?
You can also sign up for our affordable roof maintenance plan for deals on repairs and ongoing maintenance throughout the lifespan of your roof.
Commercial Roofing Testimonial
What Tulsa Roofing Customers Say
Probably one of the most professional and kind business men I have had the opportunity to work with. You cannot go wrong hiring Messick Roofing for your roofing needs.
Very nice and informative. He got the roof fixed very quickly and he helped deal with the insurance adjuster. I would definitely recommend them!
Messick Roofing and Construction is very professional, knowledgeable, and reliable. Grant does an excellent job communicating what best fits your needs and budget.
We Make Roof Maintenance Simple
• We keep your roof in excellent condition
• From inspections to repairs, we handle the details
• Save yourself money on costly repairs
• Trust a third-generation, locally-owned business
• Financing options available
Need a little help? Finance your roofing costs, from $2,500 to $50,000.
- Simple: Only 6 questions & 3 signatures.
- Fast: Get approval or denial within 60 seconds.
- Flexible: Use a non-relative co-signer if needed.
- Budget-friendly: Zero % interest for 12 months if you qualify.